Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Kings Island

If we, in fact, are to succeed in this vision, this crux of life. What are we then to do? Shall we then punt? Yes. I've been watching a tad of football.

But what indeed is this life? I've been self aware for, well, I'm into my seventh decade of self. And awareness. I'm impressed with how little I know.

There is, of course, a different but also an infinite parallel between wisdom, knowledge, and intelligence. And of course the ever popular mentioned: common sense- lay persons are so very fond of bringing up in verbal discourse.

We inhale and exhale. Love. And eliminate waste.

There must be more.

I feel an incredible emptiness at times. It hurts.

This feeling does not make me unique. If perhaps a small measure of honesty is applied, everyone goes through a period of empty measure. Many periods of empty measure in the decades we spend on this rock.

Like a never-ending roller coaster ride at Cedar Point or Kings Island.

I have never been to Kings Island.

Throw in the towel?

Perhaps. But not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment